Dynamics 365 for Manufacturing
With increasing customer demand for innovations at lower costs as well as rapid changes to global supply chains, today’s manufacturers require flexible business solutions that enable them to more effectively to adapt to changing business conditions.
Dynamics Manufacturing is designed to make it easier for industrial manufacturers to adapt quickly to changing business conditions while building stronger customer relationships and controlling operational costs.
Based on the agile Microsoft Dynamics platform and our unique industry expertise, our solution helps manufacturers improve how they manage every stage of the manufacturing process from design to delivery — and every step along the way — including marketing and sales, quote management, procurement, build, finance, storage and moving.
Our team of experts and staffing power means we have the industry expertise and resources to handle the largest global customers with the most complex operations. We’ll help you implement manufacturing ERP solutions quickly and effectively, so you realize the benefits from your investment over shorter timeframes.
Also with our development center we can achieve your specific requirements that improve operational responsiveness and reduce costs, and enable closer relationships with customers and suppliers, better communications, and faster time-to-market.
We know that you need to be connected with other entities & enterprises, we have deep experience with data integration to another systems to improve business process.
Dynamics for Service Industries
As a service industry organization, the key to success is delivering projects and service engagements of the highest quality, on time and on budget. Microsoft Dynamics for Service Industries helps you achieve these goals by enabling your business to better manage and control projects, tasks, and engagements, so you can quickly respond to all customer needs and requests. Our consultants expertise offers out-of-the-box functionalities tailored for a broad range of service industry organizations including: consultancy, accounting, architecture, engineering and construction, real estate, IT services, media and entertainment, and advertising and marketing.
Microsoft Dynamics for Service Industries provides an integrated, single view across your organization with accurate, timely information for better management of projects and service tasks at lower cost. With core functions available out-of-the-box, service industry firms like yours can get started quickly and improve productivity right away. And also with our development center we can achieve your specific requirements that improve operational responsiveness and reduce costs, and enable closer relationships with customers and suppliers, better communications, and faster time-to-market.
Microsoft Dynamixs for Service Industries helps project management-centric firms:
- Translate all customer requests into accurate quotes
- Manage and control your projects through real-time information at all times
- Allocate resources when and where they are needed and assign the right people with the right skills to the right jobs
- Control project budget and profitability at any time through extensive reporting and budget-tracking
- Use the planning board to quickly and flexibly allocate resources to service tasks
- Stay up-to-date on all situations through real-time resource tracking
- Monitor service contracts and service levels to optimize customer relationships
- Accurately record expenses and analyze profitability via real-time statistics
Dynamics for Financials and Procurement
Many businesses are facing a growing number of regulatory, compliance and reporting requirements that are increasing the complexity of their financial and procurement processes. Microsoft Dynamics has worked with leading businesses throughout the world to develop financial and procurement capabilities that simplify this complexity and help you create agile and streamlined operations.
We understand that every company has unique requirements for financial reports, with our Development Center we can create a solution with specific needs designed to reduce the time it takes to consolidate information from subsidiaries within a corporate entity.
Microsoft Dynamics increment the power for Procurement & Sourcing processes, so your company have best practices through the entire cost cycle.
With our help, you’ll be able to:
- Support complex financial and procurement processes, and enable compliance with statutory regulations and business practices.
- State of the art business processes and support complex reporting needs across the organization.
- Develop the agility needed to adapt easily to change and drive business growth.
- Enhance employee productivity with clear processes.
Dynamics 365 Support
Successful implementation is not the end of the support period and clients find a strong need for ongoing Dynamics support.
We are the fastest and most cost effective way of resolving Dynamics issues.
Northware is uniquely setup to assist customers in meeting this need which include:
- 24 x 7 AX Monitoring Service
- Issue Tracking System
- Performance issues
- Infrastructure analysis
- Customer user support
- New Requirements
Analytics and Business Intelligence
Microsoft Dynamics has the following capabilities:
- Role Centers (dashboards). Thirty-two default home pages that pertain to the work needs of various user profiles in an organization.
- Analysis cubes. Eleven analysis cubes that address the analytic requirements of the major functional areas within Dynamics 365 —including finance, supply chain, manufacturing, professional services, and business processes.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). More than 60 of the most commonly used KPIs that help users evaluate the success of business activities.
- Analytic reports. More than 150 analytic reports that provide insight into business data.
- The pre-built BI solution can be deployed when you implement Dynamics in your organization.
- A new intuitive, wizard-driven interface guides the user through deployment of the solution without requiring the user to have expert business intelligence skills.
- Our consultants help you understand them & they also can modify to your specific needs.
Data and analytics can help the digital enterprise leverage every asset, resource and opportunity to accelerate growth, drive new levels of productivity and remain flexible in a constantly changing business climate with Microsoft technologies.
*Special Service* Our expertise consultants can help you exploit data from different databases & unified them so users can have trusted analytics.
Interested in our Microsoft Dynamics 365 service?
If you need more information or guidance about our service, we would like to help you in taking the best decision. We are to serve you.